Help with Guest Players
Guest Players (also known as pick up players) are defined as players borrowed temporarily from another team. The USSSA system allows teams to pick up players for an event if the following guidelines are met:
- The player is eligible to participate in the age/class of the event (not of the team picking the player up). For example, a 10C team playing in a 10C division can only pick up players from teams who are 10C and below. If a 10C team is playing in a 10 Open division, they can pick up and player who is 10 or below regardless of the class of team they are rostered on.
- The team that the guest player is rostered on cannot be playing in an event on the same weekend without inactivating the player on their roster. This eliminates a player from being ACTIVE on two rosters on the same weekend.
- Guest players are automatically deactivated from the team picking them up when the event ends.
Note: Guest players are not visible on a teams roster, as they are added for specific events only. To see a teams guest players in an event, view the help document listed below.
Help documents for guest players can be found below:
- CLICK HERE for Guest Player Guidelines
- CLICK HERE for instructions on Adding/Removing Guest Players
- CLICK HERE for help de-activating and re-activating players
- CLICK HERE for instructions on how to view Guest Players on a team roster